Our Green Acres restaurant in Wexford serves modern cuisine, with particular emphasis on European fare, and not without occasional expeditions by Head Chef Richie Trapp into other ethnic ingredients and styles. Our mainstays are ingredients sourced from Irish suppliers that we know and many are local.
The restaurant team brings a unique mix of culinary and beverage experience together to offer quality food, local beers, and wine from vineyards worldwide.
We serve lunch, dinner, takeaway and a children’s menu daily, Monday – Saturday. International, Irish, local guests and their friends should feel comfortable in our friendly environment as we make our food and guest the number one focus. Green Acres restaurant is a casual and fun place to dine.
At Green Acres we believe in using the freshest products Ireland has to offer. That is why our ingredients are always farm-fresh and seasonal. We serve an eclectic mix of options for lunch and dinner. Please note our menus are subject to change due to seasonal ingredients.
How we ensure a safe and enjoyable experience
• Reservations are essential and it is important that guests respect reservation times.
• Unless we are notified in advance, late arrivals risk losing their table.
• To provide a speedier service, we do not itemise bills.
• We recommend that parties do not exceed 6 guests.
• Tables will be allocated for 2 hour intervals/time limits.
We will do our utmost to make your visit to Green Acres a special one.
A discretionary service charge of 10% will be added to your bill. Tips are distributed fairly to all our staff.